PARTS ADVISORS JAGUAR LAND ROVER
We are a busy Independent Jaguar Land Rover parts specialist based in Hertfordshire and require skilled industry professionals to join our busy expanding sales team & parts department
Use your motor trade experience to sell parts to our brand loyal trade and retail worldwide customer base, contact and orders via telephone fax, email and a industry leading website.
Experience in a main dealer or motor factor required but will also train the right applicant, immediate start, professional appearance very fast paced sales office and walk in parts department & counter with face to face counter sales.
- Jaguar EPC or Microcat experience a plus
- Experience with modern computer systems
- Confident well presented professional
- Produce accurate quotations for our worldwide customer base
- In addition produce written email correspondence
- Excellent communication skills
- Company Pension Scheme Thinking of a new challenge contact us in the strictest confidence, relocation expenses for the right applicant.
References will be required, send us your up to date CV and current salary requirements, This is a full time permanent position
References will be required and hand written test
References will be required, send us your up to date CV and current salary requirements, These are full time permanent positions Email your cv to: email@example.com